How to bulk import CSV Spreadsheet files
Bulk Importing individual prices is broken down into 3 easy steps.
- Download the current CSV spreadsheet template
- Alter the downloaded spreadsheets individual prices
- Upload the completed CSV spreadsheet.
Download the current CSV spreadsheet template
- Proceed to the Bulk Imports page
Click the Download link from the Download Template section
Your CSV spreadsheet file will be sent to the email on file.
You can track the progress of this download from the Bulk Import Job Progress section on the same page.
Alter the downloaded spreadsheets individual prices
- Retrieve the downloaded CSV file from the previous step and save the attachment from the email we sent.
- Open this CSV file in a spreadsheet client such as Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel.
- Locate the appropriate column and insert the individual price for that discount group and product variant. In this example we are setting a couple of individual prices for our Wholesale discount group. The prices are 40 and 38.22 for two different sneaker variants.
Save the file when finished. We're now ready to upload this updated CSV spreadsheet file.Upload the completed CSV spreadsheet.
Upload the completed CSV spreadsheet.
- Click the Choose file button from the Import CSV section and select the CSV file you just updated. (name of the file will be different from the example below)
The Import will be queued and it's progress can be tracked under the Bulk Import Job Progress section
I clicked Download Template but I haven't received anything yet.
Please see the following steps.
- Ensure the job is 100% complete
- Please allow a few minutes for the email to appear after job completion
- Emails are sent to your main Shopify admin email
- Please check all folders for the mail. The subject line begins with "Wholesale Hero Prices CSV" and is sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.