If you installed the app after MAY 2017 you can disregard this article 😊
In the past we've been limited to what we could offer in the app due to the limitations of the Shopify API. Shopify has released some awesome new updates and we have updated the app accordingly! :)
New updates include the following:
- The app no longer uses discount codes to provide wholesale discounts. Yay!
- Custom shipping
- Unlimited discounting - no maximum discount order can be reached now.
- No more rounding of the final discounted figure - prices are now exact.
- Detailed notes on how the wholesale order was processed.
- See discounts per line item as opposed to a final discount price applied to the order.
IMPORTANT: The Wholesale Hero app uses the Draft Order API to create wholesale pricing levels and this does not work with Shopify scripts on Shopify plus. This is one of the app's limitations and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Here are the steps on updating to the new version of the app:
Step1. Visit the app and go the Settings page.
Step2. Locate the App Version section and check if you are on the latest version of the app. If it says so, no worries! You're all good!
If not, not a problem! We will get you updated ASAP!
Step3. Click Update the latest permissions.
Step4. Click Update App.
Step5. Go back to Settings.
Step6. Click Request an App Update.
Your request will then be submitted to us and we will update your app to the latest version!
Here's a quick demo: